Recall of pistachios by the farmer Bas “Boer Bas” in Bruges
Problem: Too high aflatoxin content.
In consultation with the FASFC, pistachios in bulk (in jars) are withdrawn from sale and recalled to consumers because of too high aflatoxin content.
The Bas farmer “Boer Bas” asks his customers not to consume this product and to bring it back to the point of sale. We will of course reimburse you for it and have it destroyed.
– Product name: Pistachio
– Information on the label and batch number: Stat No 0802520000 Poste IR – Batch N°12
– Best before dates (DDM): 08/30/2023 and 08/31/2023
– Sales period : from 05/09/2022 to 01/12/2022
– Nature of packaging: glass jar (reconditioned) with a label on the lid
– Weight: 200gr-500gr (variable according to the size of the jar)
The product was distributed by:
Farmer “Boer Bas” Sint-Pietersnoordstraat 3 8000 BRUGES
For more information please contact:
Jens Mouton, Torhoutbahn 125, 8480 Ichtegem
phone 0472 82 65 98 or firstname.lastname@example.org