Recall of Lily’s Granola
Product: ZEN GRANOLA quinoa and lavender from the Lily’s Granola brand.
Problem: too high aflatoxin content in pistachios, used as an ingredient.
In agreement with the AFSCA, Lily’s Granola withdraws the product “ZEN GRANOLA quinoa and lavender” from the Lily’s Granola brand from sale and recalls it from consumers because of too high aflatoxin content in pistachios, used as an ingredient .
Lily’s Granola asks its customers not to consume this product and to return it to the point of sale where it was purchased.
– Product name: ZEN GRANOLA quinoa and lavender
– Brand: Lily’s Granola
– Best before dates (BDD): 05/05/2023 and 06/09/2023
– Batch numbers: LG-QLA-48-029-05092022 and LG -QLA-30-030-06012023
– Sales period: from 05/09/2022 to 03/02/2023
– Weight: 300 g metal box and 1 kg bag
The product was distributed through various outlets and the Lily’s Granola website.
For any further information, you can contact Liliana Bordeianu via 0498 63 06 17 or firstname.lastname@example.org