Recall of Coup d’barre
Product: Cereal bars “Lemon pistachio aperitif / Pistachio aperitif”.
Problem: too high aflatoxin content.
In agreement with the FASFC, Coup d’barre is withdrawing the “Lemon Pistachio Apéro / Pistachio Apéro” cereal bars from sale and recalling them from consumers due to an excessively high content of aflatoxins in the pistachios used in the recipe. .
Coup d’barre asks its customers not to consume this product and to return it to the point of sale where it was purchased. You can exchange with a compliant product.
Product Description :
– Product name: Lemon pistachio aperitif cereal bars / Pistachio aperitif cereal bars
– Brand: Coup d’barre
– Expiry dates (BDD) and batch numbers:
• 03/30/23 – LAPC301022
• 04/14/23 – LAPC141122
• 05/08/23 – 05/08/23
– Sales period: 30/10/22 to 16/01/23
– Type of packaging: Individual packaging or display of 25 bars
– Weight: 40g or display of 25 bars of 40g
The product was distributed online via www.coupdbarre.com and via various points of sale including:
Tandem Fiets Café, Rue de la Charité 22, 1210 Brussels
Kazidomi, Rue Saint-Lambert 135, 1200 Brussels
For any additional information , contact: Mr. Evan Rouard on 0479328484 (in Belgium) and/or email@example.com