01/04/2022 (update 12/16/2021)
Product: “Sankhal” (millet couscous) from the La Vivière brand.
Problem: too high aflatoxin content.
Following a notification via the RASFF system (European Food and Feed rapid alert system), the AFSCA is withdrawing from sale the product “Sankhal” (millet couscous) of the La Vivière brand and is recalling it to consumers because too high aflatoxin content.
The AFSCA asks not to consume this product and to bring it back to the point of sale where it was purchased.
• Product name: “Sankhal” (millet couscous)
• Brand: La Vivière
• Lots and expiry dates:
L21-08067 – DDM:
06/30/2023 L21-08078 – DDM: 07/30/2023
• Weight: 400g
This product was sold in Belgium via various general food stores including:
– Bilal and Laiba Sprl., Boulevard Paul Janson 10, 6000 CHARLEROI
– Fezan Voeding, leemput str. 14, 8000 BRUGGE
– Best Pilorijnstraat 4 9000 GHENT
– Oriental Exotic Langestr. 21 1730 ASSE
For any further information , you can contact the AFSCA contact point for consumers: 0800 / 13.550 or email@example.com .