Presence of aflatoxins B1
Do not consume and return to the point of sale for reimbursement.
Aflatoxins are mycotoxins which can be present in different products such as cereals, coffee, rice, dried rasisins and dried fruits. Only a large quantity of contaminated products can lead to health problems.
People with hepatitis are sensitive to aflatoxins. You are advised to contact Carrefour in order to put them in touch with your medical consultant.
• 3245412435256 (Basmati rice box 500g – 4x125g)
• 3560070837984 (Basmati rice box 1kg bag)
▸ DDM / DLUO
• 07/16/2022 (Basmati rice 500g box – 4x125g)
• 07/20/2022 (Basmati rice 500g box – 4x125g)
• 07/21/2022 (Basmati rice 500g box – 4x125g)
• 07/15 / 2022 (Basmati rice in 1kg bag bag)
EMB code 59606B
▸ Consumer service contact
For any further information, you can contact the Carrefour consumer service by dialing N ° Cristal 09 69 39 7000 (non-surcharged call from a landline) from Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 7:00 pm