Recall of Albert Heijn
Product: Knijpfruit appel-peer (apple-pear compote) of the AH brand.
Problem: too high patulin content (mycotoxin).
In agreement with the FASFC, Albert Heijn has decided to withdraw from stores all the product ‘Knijpfruit appel-peer’ (apple-pear compote) of the AH brand. The product contains too much patulin (a mycotoxin).
Customers are asked not to consume the product and to bring it back to an Albert Heijn store, where they will be reimbursed.
• Product category: fruit-based snack
• Product name: Knijpfruit appel-peer
• Brand: Albert Heijn
• Expiry date (BDD – date of minimum durability): all BDDs
• Sale period: until to 20-09-2022 included
• Type of packaging: flexible packaging
For further information , contact Albert Heijn on 0800 777 05.