The Spanish Agency for Food Safety and Nutrition has informed the autonomous communities through the Coordinated System of Rapid Information Exchange of an alert notification transferred by the health authorities of Hungary, regarding the presence of Hepatitis A in frozen fruit, of the ARDO brand.
The product involved is the following:
- Product: Mixture of frozen red berries
- Product number (on the label): ARDO FRUIT BERRY MIX
- Trademark: ARDO
- Appearance, weight and packaging: 1Kg or 2.5Kg plastic packaging
- Lot number: 58622130 and 58622131
- Preferred consumption: May 2024
- Storage temperature: frozen
This product has been alerted in the Coordinated System of Rapid Information Exchange. The manufacturing company and the distribution companies have initiated the withdrawal of the product from sale and the recovery of the product from consumers.
The competent authorities are verifying the withdrawal of the product affected by the marketing channels.
With the information available, there is evidence of a case notified in Hungary, associated with this alert.
It is recommended that people who have this product at home refrain from consuming it and return it to the point of sale.