South Africa – Winterveldt learners rushed to hospital after food poisoning

IOL

Pretoria – More than 100 learners from HM Baloyi Secondary School in Winterveldt, Tshwane, were rushed to various hospitals and clinics on Tuesday following a suspected food poisoning.

“We rushed more than 100 learners to clinics. We spent most of the day visiting the various clinics so we are be able to update parents.

“Health inspectors came and took samples. We were surprised and perturbed. In the three years we have been at the school, we have never had such a case. I ate food from the kitchen and also felt sick.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s