Pretoria – More than 100 learners from HM Baloyi Secondary School in Winterveldt, Tshwane, were rushed to various hospitals and clinics on Tuesday following a suspected food poisoning.
“We rushed more than 100 learners to clinics. We spent most of the day visiting the various clinics so we are be able to update parents.
“Health inspectors came and took samples. We were surprised and perturbed. In the three years we have been at the school, we have never had such a case. I ate food from the kitchen and also felt sick.