Fiber Plus Powder
Health products – Contamination
Health products – Product quality
What to do
Consult your health care professional if you have any health concerns.
Affected lots may contain the presence of Cronobacter contamination.
What you should do
- Verify if your product is affected.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to discontinuing use of the affected product(s), or for any health concerns.
- Contact the recalling firm if you have any questions about the recall.
- Report any health product related side effects to Health Canada.
- Report any other health product safety complaints to Health Canada.