In agreement with the AFSCA, Sequoia is withdrawing the Le Picoreur organic free-range chicken product from sale and is recalling it to consumers because of the presence of Salmonella.
Sequoia asks its customers not to consume this product and to return it to the point of sale where it was purchased, with proof of purchase for reimbursement.
– Product name: Organic black free-range chicken
– Brand: Le Picoreur
– Use -by date (DLC) (“To be consumed until”): 18/11/2020, 19/11/2020.
– Batch number: 30708105 // Sanitary stamp: FR 85.223.001 CE
– Weight: variable
– Sales period: from 6/11/20 to 10/11/20
– Type of packaging: cardboard and plastic
The product has was sold via:
– Sequoia Jourdan: 2, rue Gray 1040 Etterbeek
– Sequoia Lepoutre: 512, chaussée de Waterloo 1050 Ixelles
– Sequoia Uccle: 532, chaussée de Saint-Job 1180 Uccle
For any further information , contact: