India – Adilabad: 30 students of KGBV fell ill due to food poisoning

Telangana Today

As many as 30 girl students of Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya were hospitalized when they suffered food-poisoning at their mess in Bhela mandal centre on Monday.

The victims alleged that the food had worms, resulting in illness to them. They accused the warden of adamant and said that the authorities were showing negligence in providing quality food to the pupils. They requested the district authorities to take steps to ensure food was cooked in hygienic conditions and to prevent recurrence of similar incidents in future.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s