Identifying information for the recalled product
- Product category Food
- Product sub-category Soft drink
- Product brand name Karma
- Names of models or references Karma Botanik Turmeric Mango 75 cL
- Product identification
GTIN Lot Dated 3760192492805 All lots Date of minimum durability 12/31/2022
- Start date / End of marketing From 07/05/2021 to 07/22/2021
- Storage temperature Product to be stored at room temperature
- Geographical sales area Whole France
- Distributors Organic Sector
Practical information regarding the recall
- Reason for recall Evidence of development of Bacillus cereus.
- Risks incurred by the consumer Bacillus cereus
- Additional description of the risk Food poisoning caused by Bacillus cereus results in gastrointestinal disturbances sometimes accompanied by fever for 48 hours after consumption.
- Consumer behavior Destroy the product
- Sanitary recommendation Food poisoning caused by Bacillus cereus results in either diarrhea often accompanied by abdominal pain, nausea and sometimes fever occurring within 8 to 16 hours after ingestion of the contaminated food, or vomiting occurring within 5 hours. hours after consumption. These symptoms may be aggravated in sensitive or immunocompromised people.
- Compensation modalities Refund
- End date of the recall procedure Friday, September 10, 2021