Recall of Belki NV
Products: “Halal” chicken burger and “plain” chicken burger of the Carrefour brand (Belki).
Problem: possible presence of salmonella.
In agreement with the FASFC, Belki NV withdraws the Halal chicken burger and the plain chicken burger from sale and recalls it from consumers due to the possible presence of salmonella.
Belki NV asks its customers not to consume these products and to return them to the point of sale where they were purchased where they will be reimbursed.
– Product name: Halal chicken burger and plain chicken burger
– Brand: Carrefour (Belki)
– Use-by dates (DLC) (“Use by”) 5/13/2022
– Batch number(s): 220505012 with DLC 5/15/2022 and 220502020 with DLC 5/13/2022
– Sales period: from 02/05/2022 to 06/05/2022
– Nature of packaging : plastic
– Weight: 250 g
The products were distributed by Carrefour.
For further information , contact:
Belki NV Quality Department: 053 77 13 36 or email@example.com .