Matvælastofnun warns against the consumption of one batch of Tiger banana chips that the company Tiger imports due to salmonella. The company has, in consultation with the City of Reykjavík’s health inspectorate, recalled the product and sent out a press release.
Matvælastofnun received information about the product through the European fast food protection system RASFF on food and feed.
The recall only applies to the following batch:
- Brand: Tiger
- Product name: Banana chips
- Shelf life: Best before date: 16.09.2021
- Lot number: 8008634
- Net amount: 125 g
- Storage conditions: Not applicable
- Country of production: Philippines
- Importer: Tiger, Laugavegur 13 101 Reykjavík
- Distribution: Tiger, Laugavegur 13 101 Reykjavík
Consumers who have purchased the above product are asked not to consume it and discard it, but
it can also be returned to Tiger where it was purchased. More information http://www.flyingtiger.com