Identifying information for the recalled product
- Product category Food
- Product sub-category Meats
- Product brand name LEADER PRICE
- Names of models or references400g
- Product identification
GTIN Lot Dated 3263856754412 21118034 1 112 15:46 Date of minimum durability 08/01/2022
- Packaging Plastic bag.
- Storage temperature Product to be stored in the freezer
- Health mark FR 76351092 CE
- Geographical sales area Whole France
- Distributors Leader Price and Leader Price distribution networks.
Practical information regarding the recall
- Reason for recall Salmonella detection.
- Risks incurred by the consumer Salmonella spp (causative agent of salmonellosis)
- Consumer behavior Stop consuming
Stop using the product
Return the product to the point of sale
- Sanitary recommendation Food poisoning caused by salmonella results in sudden onset gastrointestinal disorders (diarrhea, vomiting) often accompanied by fever and headaches which generally occur 6 to 72 hours after consumption of the contaminated products. These symptoms may be more pronounced in young children, pregnant women, immunocompromised individuals and the elderly. People who have consumed these products and who present these symptoms are invited to consult their doctor, notifying him of this consumption. In the absence of symptoms within 7 days after consuming the affected products, there is no need to worry and consult a doctor. If the product must be cooked before consumption:
- Compensation modalities Refund
- End date of the recall procedure Saturday, July 24, 2021