Matvælastofnun warns of one batch of chicken pasta from the company Preppup. Listeria ( Listeria monocytogenes ) was detected in the salad. The company has recalled the product from the market in consultation with the Health Inspectorate of Hafnarfjörður, Garðabær and Kópavogur.
The recall only applies to the following batch:
- Brand: Preppup
- Product name: Chicken pasta
- Producer: Matarkompaní ehf.
- Country of production: Iceland
- Batch number / best for dates: L 112 / 25.05.21
- Storage conditions: 0-4 ° C
- Distribution: Nettó, Iceland, Hagkaup, Krambúðin, Kjörbúðin and on the PreppUp website
Consumers who have purchased the product are advised not to consume it and return it to the store or company for a refund. You can contact us by phone 519-9887 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.