Finartes Recall nv
Products: Ringworst & Droge worst (dry sausages) of Vleeswaren cd brand.
Problem: Possible presence of Listeria monocytogenes.
In agreement with the AFSCA, Finartes is withdrawing the “Ringworst” and “Droge worst” dry sausages from sale and is recalling them to consumers because of the possible presence of Listeria monocytogenes.
Finartes asks its customers not to consume these products and to bring them back to the point of sale where they were purchased.
– Product name: Ringworst – droge worst
– Brand: Vleeswaren cd
– Use by date (DLC) (“To be consumed until”): 03/30/2021
– Lot number: 21041
– Sales period : from 3/02/2021 to 9/02/2021
– Type of packaging: plastic packaging in a protective atmosphere
– Weight: Ringworst 245 grams (1 piece) – worst droge 245 grams (5 pieces)
The product was sold via:
– DB-center nv – Sint-Andreaslaan 20, 8730 Beernem.
– Vandewoestyne bvba – Veldestraat 86, 9850 Merendree.
For any further information , contact: