In agreement with the AFSCA, Sequoia is withdrawing from sale the product Le Picoreur organic free-range chicken thighs and is recalling it to consumers because of the presence of Salmonella.
Sequoia asks its customers not to consume this product and to return it to the point of sale where it was purchased, with proof of purchase for reimbursement.
– Product name: BLC organic free-range chicken thigh
– Brand: Le picoreur
– Use-by date (DLC) (“To be consumed until”) and batch number:
– 27, 28 and 30/09 / 20 with batch number 25801101
– 5/10/2020 with batch number 26501501 (update)
– Health stamp: FR 85.223.001 CE
– Sale period: from 09/15/20 to 09/29/20
– Type of packaging: plastic
The product was sold via:
Sequoia Stockel – 101, rue de l’Eglise, 1150 Woluwe-Saint-Pierre
Sequoia Jourdan – 2, rue Gray, 1040 Etterbeek
For any further information , contact: