Recall from Albert Heijn
Product: tapas “Spaanse Fuet Iberico” from the brand Albert Hein
Problem: Possible presence of Salmonella
In agreement with the AFSCA, Albert Heijn is withdrawing the “Spaanse Fuet Iberico” tapas from the Albert Heijn brand from sale and recalling them to consumers. There is a risk of food poisoning linked to the consumption of this product, following the possible presence of the Salmonella bacteria. Consumption of this product can therefore pose a health risk – especially in young children, the elderly, people with compromised immune systems and pregnant women.
Albert Heijn asks his customers not to consume this product and to bring it back to the point of sale in which it was purchased. The product will be refunded or changed. Please contact a doctor in case of health problem.
- Product category: charcuterie / aperitif
- Product name: tapas Spaanse Fuet Iberico
- Brand: ALBERT HEIJN
- Date of minimum durability (DDM): 04-07-2020 & 06-07-2020
- Sales period: from 05/28/2020 to 05/06/2020 inclusive
- Type of packaging: tray + plastic packaging
- Weight: 90g
For further information, please contact Albert Heijn via 0800 777 05