India – Kids among 45 fall sick after eating chaat in Shahjahanpur

Times of India

A large number of children were among 45 people taken ill after eating ‘chaat’ from a local street vendor at Dalipur village.
Three of them are said to be in a critical condition. Doctors said that it is a case of food poisoning and most of the people are suffering from diarrhoea.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s