- Restaurants in California that have received shipments of Min Jiang Food Store Inc. DBA Koi Koi Trading raw, ready-to-eat (RTE) salmon products between 3/9/2020 and 3/23/2020.
- Consumers, especially women who are or could become pregnant, the elderly, and persons with weakened immune systems who have recently consumed raw, RTE salmon products from the listed restaurant locations and suspect they have food poisoning or other illness as a consequence of consumption contact a medical professional immediately.
The FDA is making available a list of restaurants that received recalled product between 3/17/2020 and 3/23/2020, as those products remain within the reported shelf-life of the recalled RTE salmon.
- Product: Min Jiang Food Store Inc. DBA Koi Koi Trading raw, RTE salmon products received between 3/9/2020 and 3/23/2020. These recalled raw, RTE salmon products may be incorporated into sushi products for consumption. These products are likely to be labeled “J Foods”.
- Packaging: Salmon fillets are first wrapped in green parchment paper and then in clear plastic wrap. Salmon heads and bones (per customer request) are placed in clear plastic bags. Bagged/wrapped salmon is then placed into a Styrofoam box labeled “J Foods”.
- Distribution Information: These salmon products were distributed to restaurants in California between 3/9/2020 and 3/23/2020. These products are typically sold fresh and do not have a long shelf life, though they can be frozen to extend the shelf life. The FDA is making available a list of restaurants that received the recalled product between 3/17/2020 and 3/23/2020. Records from the recalling firm show that the restaurants included in the link below have received RTE salmon from Min Jiang Food Store Inc. DBA Koi Koi Trading. Note: This list comprises firms to which Min Jiang Food Store Inc. DBA Koi Koi Trading has reported to the FDA that it distributed recalled product. This list may be both over and under inclusive, and firms may be added or removed as more information becomes available. The FDA currently does not have information to suggest that these products were distributed to retail locations other than restaurants.
List of restaurants that may have received this product from Min Jiang Food Store Inc. DBA Koi Koi Trading