India – Mumbai: Seven Blind School students fell sick due to food poisoning

Mid Day Com

At least seven children fell sick due to food poisoning at the Victoria Memorial Blind School in Mumbai’s Tardeo as reported at around 1 am on Tuesday.

The brief further said that five children are complaining vomiting and abdominal pain, whereas two others are suffering from fever.

All the seven children are admitted to BMC’s Nair Hospital and reported to be in “stable condition”.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s