India – Shirdi: 100 children admitted in hospital after falling ill due to food poisoning

Free Press Journal

Shirdi: A fun day for the school kids who had gone to Shirdi on a picnic trip turned tragic after at least 100 children had to be admitted to a hospital after they showed symptoms of food poisoning.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s