India – 17 students suffer from food poisoning

The Live Nagpur

Seventeen students of Madan Gopal High-school suffered from food poisoning after they consumed chocolates given by an unknown person.

The students were admitted at Lata Mangeshkar Hospital. Their condition is stated to be stable, Medical Superintendent Dr Harsh Deshmukh stated.

After eating the chocolate the students started having nautic feeling.
Sitabuldi police was informed about the incident. Investigation are in progress.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s