India – 123 people affected by food poisoning after eating prasad in a religious program

Irshad Gul

In Padra of Vadodara district on Sunday evening, a large number of people present at a religious function were affected by food poisoning after consuming prasad. All 123 people, including children, were immediately admitted to the government hospital in Padra. Some people whose condition was known to be critical were shifted to private hospitals. It is known that the condition of all the admitted patients is improving

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s