Do not consume, use, sell, serve, or distribute the recalled product
|Alasko||IQF whole kernel corn||12 kg (6×2 kg)||1 069505
New Alasko Limited Partnership is recalling Alasko brand IQF whole kernel corn from the marketplace due to possible Salmonella contamination.
The recalled product has been sold in British Columbia, Alberta and Manitoba and may have been distributed in other provinces and territories.
What you should do
- If you think you became sick from consuming a recalled product, call your doctor
- Check to see if you have the recalled product in your establishment
- Do not consume the recalled product
- Do not serve, use, sell, or distribute the recalled product
- Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the location where they were purchased