India – 44 villagers fall sick due to food poisoning in Telangana

New Indian Express

44 persons fell sick due to food poisoning at Thadiathnoor village in Narnoor mandal here on Friday. Four were shifted to RIMS for better treatment, while the others were shifted to the Narnoor PHC.

The villagers had attended a function on Thursday evening, where they consumed chappati and mango juice. They fell sick on Friday morning. DMHO K Manohar visited the patients at the hospital.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s