Zimbabwe – Boy (12) dies of food poisoning

Nehanda Radio

In a case of suspected food poisoning, a 12-year-old boy died on Tuesday after consuming food at a birthday party which was held at their house in Highfield over the weekend.

At least 24 people, who attended the same function on Saturday, also complained of stomach pains after consuming the food.

Police are still carrying out investigations.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s