In agreement with the AFSCA, Albert Heijn is withdrawing from the sale the smoked trout fillet product ‘AH gerookte forelfilet’ (with dates of minimum durability between June 20 and July 4 inclusive) and reminded consumers of this.
A presence of Listeria monocytogenes is possible in this product. Its consumption can therefore present a health risk, especially for young children, the elderly, people with weakened immune systems and pregnant women.
Albert Heijn asks his customers not to consume this product and to bring it back to the point of sale where it was purchased. The product will be refunded or changed. Please contact a doctor in case of health problems.
– Product category: smoked fish fillet
– Product name: AH gerookte forelfilet
– Brand: ALBERT HEIJN
– Minimum durability dates (DDM): from 20/06 to 04/07 (inclusive)
– Type of packaging: tray in cardboard + plastic packaging
– Sale period: from 03/06 to 19/06 (inclusive)
– Weight: 125 g
The product was sold through Albert Heijn stores in Belgium.
For further information , please contact Albert Heijn via 0800 777 05