Ghana – Vegetable sauce cause of food poisoning at Archbishop Porters SHS: official

Pulse.com

About 60 students of the school were rushed to the Holy Child Hospital after complaining of stomach pains whiles some had diarrhea.

Medical Superintendent of the hospital, Sylvester Fameye, said 15 students had to be admitted due to their condition while others were treated and discharged.

On the cause of the food poison, Famye said the students bought and ate a refrigerated vegetable sauce.

“From the history we took, they bought vegetable sauce that was stored in a refrigerator by one seller in the school,” the medical superintendent said.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s