Nigeria -Three Kebbi schoolgirls die after eating food allegedly prepared by parent

Punch NG

Three schoolgirls at Government Girls Comprehensive Secondary School, Mega, Kebbi State, have reportedly died of suspected food poisoning.

The children reportedly died after eating a meal called Rama, allegedly prepared by a parent of one of the victims.

The school’s principal, Hajiya Lami Abubakar, disclosed that the food was not a school meal, but it was prepared from home by a parent of one of the girls.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s