Weddings ending on a happily-ever-after note is usual, but ever heard of a wedding ending with the groom getting arrested?
At a recent wedding in Egypt’s Bishad Qayed, the groom, his father and the chef were arrested after 103 guests suffered food poisoning from meals served at the wedding, according to a report in Youm 7.
The food samples were sent to the lab to be tested for contamination. The three men face trial in the case.
All people affected have been successfully treated and left the hospital except for one female child.