THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Of the four students of Ponnara Sreedhar Memorial UP School, Muttathara, hospitalised for suspected food poisoning, the condition of one is said to be critical. The students were hospitalised after they developed various health issues, including vomiting, after consuming egg and milk from the school at lunch on Wednesday.
By Friday, they were all admitted to various hospitals in the city. Since there was no improvement in their health, the four were shifted to SAT Hospital on Saturday. Though the health of three students improved, a Class V student was shifted to a ventilator after her condition turned worse. Corporation officials visited the school and promised action against those who were responsible for the issue.