Thailand – Bangkok kids suffer food poisoning after eating free noodles for Children’s Day

The Thaiger

A group of Bangkok kids suffered food poisoning after eating free noodles on Friday for Children’s Day. Over 10 ambulances rushed to Wat Naknimit School on Soi Suksawat 14, Suksawat road, to help the 30 kids.

One female student said someone had distributed packs of instant noodles fried with crab sticks, sausages, eggs, and cabbage at a table. They later started to feel ill.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s