ROME, AUG 8 – Some 17 Belgian boy scouts suffered food poisoning after eating fish in a restaurant in Monza Saturday night, the Eco di Bergamo newspaper reported Monday.
The youths, aged 12 to 20, all from Antwerp, had symptoms including fainting, vomiting, dizziness and pallor, and were taken from the iconic Bergamo Alta (Upper Bergamo), where they had travelled Sunday morning, to three hospitals in the Lombardy city.
They said their symptoms had already presented on the coach from Monza to Bergamo. (ANSA).
Join 305 other followers
- 274,196 Views