India – 24 wedding guests fall ill after drinking mango juice served with dinner

India Tv News

HIGHLIGHTS

  • 24 people fell ill in Uttar Pradesh’s Mathura after having food at a wedding
  • These people did not wake up in the morning and were found unconscious by their family members
  • Prima facie, it appears to be a case of food poisoning

In a suspected case of food poisoning, 24 people fell ill in Uttar Pradesh’s Mathura on Saturday after having food at a wedding, police said.

Chief Medical Officer Ajay Kumar Verma said the ‘baraat’ of one Nandu had gone to Nathu ki Garhi village in Agra on Friday from Parkham (Beri) village under the Farah police station area here. Some of the guests returned home at night.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s