Jordan – Homemade leftovers leave three people poisoned in Mafraq

Roya News

Director of Al-Mafraq Governmental Hospital Moqbel Al-Sharafat told Roya Saturday that three people were diagnosed with food poisoning after eating leftovers.

Roya’s correspondent in Mafraq said that the three initially came to the hospital after feeling unwell. They thought they were feeling unwell due to inhaling gases from a heating device. However, later, it was found that they were food poisoned as a result of eating leftover food.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s