In agreement with the AFSCA, Wholefoods is withdrawing Devil’s Claw powder from sale and is recalling it to consumers due to the possible presence of Salmonella.
Wholefoods is asking their customers not to consume this product and to bring it back. A free return label can be requested by sending an email to email@example.com . Upon receipt of the return, the product will be refunded to you.
– Brand: Pit & Pit
– Type of packaging: Transparent jar with black lid and / or plastic bag
– Product name: Devil’s claw powder
– Expiry date (DDM): 05/06/2023
o Weight: 100g, 500g, 750g, 2kg
o Lots: LTKA424HF, LTKA424HG, LTKA424HH, L-TKA424HI
– Expiration date (DDM): 02/21/2023
o Weight: 100g, 2kg
o Lots: LTF54T9NF, L-TF54T9NG
– Expiration date (DDM) 05/02 / 2023
o Weight: 750g, 2kg
o Lots: LTFH80IVZ, L-TFH80IV1
The product has been distributed on the internet, online sales, via the website www.pit-pit.com
For any further information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org .