SUNGAI BAKAP: Some 42 students of a religious school here were rushed to the Sungai Bakap Hospital for suspected food poisoning.
They had apparently consumed fried noodle and milo at the school canteen.
They were sent to the hospital in batches by the Civil Defence Force ambulance.
A spokesman said all the students were reported to be in stable condition.
“Soon after consuming the food, the affected students began vomiting and having diarrhoea,” the spokesman said.
The first batch of students were sent at 11.38am while the second batch at 12.03pm.