In agreement with the AFSCA, ISFI has decided to withdraw from sale and to recall to consumers the product ISFI Garam Massala 150g because of a possible presence of salmonella.
IIFS asks its customers not to consume this product and to return it to the point of sale where it was purchased, where it will be refunded.
– Product name: ISFI Garam Massala 150g
– Brand: ISFI
– Date of minimum durability (DDM) (“Best before end”): 01/2024
– Batch number (s): P126189
– Period of sale: from 18-03-20 to 10-06-20
– Type of packaging: Plastic bottle
– Weight: 150g
The product was distributed by:
- SLIGRO-ISPC BELGIUM, Route de Liers 125, 4042 Herstal (Liers) and Ottergemsesteenweg Zuid 720, 9000 Gent
- VDS-FOOD, Avenue Léonard de Vinci 6, 1300 Wavre
- MDH FOODSERVICE, Bergensesteenweg 2, 1600 Sint-Pieters-Leeuw
- MAKRO, Brabantstraat 4, 2870 Breendonk
For any further information , contact ISFI at the following number: 02 / 389.47.70