Recalls and advisories
27 March 2019
CR and M Ash and Sons is conducting a recall of various cartons of 12 eggs. The products have been available for sale at IGA’s, independent stores, bakeries and butchers in NSW.
- Blue Mountains Free Range Eggs 700g
- Blue Mountains Cage Free Eggs 700g
- Fresh Eggs From My Farm 800g
- Farm Fresh Eggs 600g, 700g, 800g
- Single sticker with best before date 26/April/19 AND 3/May/19
Problem: The recall is due to potential microbial (Salmonella Enteritidis) contamination.
Food safety hazard: Food products contaminated with Salmonella Enteritidis may cause illness if consumed.
Country of origin: Australia
What to do: Any consumers concerned about their health should seek medical advice and should return the products to the place of purchase for a full refund.
For further information please contact CR and M Ash and Sons on 0473 034 959 or visit www.ashandsons.com.au