India – Two-and-half-year-old boy dies of food poisoning in Kozhikode, six children admitted to hospital

Kerala Kaumudi

KOZHIKODE: A two-and-a-half-year-old boy died and several other children fell ill due to food poisoning at Narikkuni in Kozhikode

The children fell ill after eating a chicken dish served during a wedding function

Police and health officials have launched an investigation into the incident

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s