India – Over 50 People Get Food Poisoning From Ritual Dish in India

News Ghana

More than 50 people came down with food poisoning in the Indian state of Assam after eating a worship dish known as Prasada, the Indian police said on Monday.

The vegetarian dish was served at a religions function organized by a local villager on Sunday. Guests then started complaining of stomachache and feeling sick.

As a result, over 50 villagers have been hospitalized since Sunday evening. They are in a stable condition as of now.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s