India – Six hospitalised due to food poisoning in Shamli

Business Standard

Six people were hospitalised in a suspected poisoning case in Uttar Pradesh’s district on Sunday, police said.

The victims complained of headache, stomach pain and vomiting after eating at their home in Umerpur village under Thana Bhawan Police Station limits, they said.

According to reports, the victim family ate a potato curry in the meal prior to falling sick.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s