UK – Dad almost lost use of his legs after he contracted E.coli on ‘holiday from hell’

Metro

A retired fireman is learning to walk again after falling seriously ill during a nightmare holiday. Charles Jackson, 66, almost lost the use of his legs after he contracted E.coli and campylobacter during a trip to Cyprus at the start of December last year. He started to suffer with diarrhoea and fatigue a few days into his trip with wife Julie, 65. On his return to the UK, the father-of-two saw his GP after the symptoms persisted.

 

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s