India – Ghaziabad: 20 people fall sick after having momos in Indirapuram
Updated: Jul 1, 2018, 06:50 AM IST
Around 20 people fell sick after consuming momos at a local shop in Indirapuram area of Ghaziabad on Friday evening. Police have registered an FIR against the shop owner while 10 workers of the shop have also been detained for investigation.
According to the police, the incident took place on Friday evening when at least 20 people reported stomach pain after eating momos from a road-side stall in Indirapuram. Following which they were rushed to a nearby hospital where they are undergoing treatment.
Sources in the police said they are investigating the incident where people complained of stomach pain after having momos from one particular vendor. All of them are undergoing treatment for alleged food poisoning.
This entry was posted in Food Hygiene
, Food Illness
, Food Microbiology
, Food Microbiology Blog
, Food Pathogen
, Food Poisoning
, Food Safety
, Food Safety Alert
, Food Testing
, Food Toxin
. Bookmark the permalink