The company Petmark ehf has, in consultation with the Food Administration, recalled pig semen for pets after salmonella was detected in a sample. These are unpacked pork ears that were sold by choice in the stores Gæludýr.is and Bendir for the past four weeks (1.5.2021-6.6.2021).
- Product name: Pork ear
- Importer: Petmark ehf, Völuteig 6, 270 Mosfellsbær.
- Country of manufacture: Germany
- Manufacturer: Be-So GmbH
- Lot number / best for dates: 13.5.2022. NOTE no packaging. The recall applies to pig semen purchased at Gæludýr.is and Bendi last year. 4 weeks
- Storage conditions: Ambient
- Distribution: Points and stores Gæludýr.is
Those who have purchased the product are asked to return it to the point of sale or discard it.