CHANDARPUR: Around 50 people took ill due to food poisoning in village Chincholi of Rajura tehsil during a religious feast on Sunday night. Out of the 50, 34 critically ill were admitted at Rajura rural hospital, but all are now reported out of danger.
Sources informed that one Sudhakar Choudhari had organized a religious feast on Sunday evening. Over 100 people were invited to attend the programme and all had dinner later in the night. Few hours after the feast, people started complaining of stomach ache and vomiting. Around 50 people with food poisoning symptoms were taken to local Public Health Center. Of these, 34 critically ill were referred to Rajura rural hospital the same night, sources said.
- 79,676 Views