In the Georgian Batumi at the wedding were about 100 people. This was reported by the TV channel Rustavi 2.It is reported that all the injured were taken to a local hospital.
It is noted that the cause of poisoning are the bacteria Salmonella, it is not reported exactly which dish they could be.Director of the Center for public health of Adjara Nino Nizharadze said that the bacteria Salmonella could be a cream cake, if temperature for storage of dairy products broke.
At the same time in the food Agency of the country declare that when the experts of the Agency came to the restaurant, where the wedding, the food was gone.
As previously reported “FACTS” in the Russian Federation the staff of the Mariinsky theatre poisoned chicken liver with Salmonella.