WARANGAL: Fifteen students of Kasturba Gandhi Girls High School fell ill due to food poisoning after having dinner at their hostel in Mahbubabad district. The condition of all the students is said to be stable.
The incident occurred on Wednesday. Soon after their dinner, some students started vomiting and suffered loose motions.
The school and hostel staff shifted the children to the government area hospital in the town. The doctors confirmed that the food poisoning was because of the tomato curry that was served for dinner.